Savannah S in Texas

Mattk793

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thought I might jump on and do a small update on the beast. We have been hard at it in the shop latley. We have the wings, doors, struts, tail feathers, basically everything test fit. We are almost done with all the cosmetics and after that just engine and avionics left, which arrived a couple weeks ago. I will see if i cant get a few pics up. Here is a few pics i just pulled off the phone. If any one has a specific request or something just let me know.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Thought I might jump on and do a small update on the beast. We have been hard at it in the shop latley. We have the wings, doors, struts, tail feathers, basically everything test fit. We are almost done with all the cosmetics and after that just engine and avionics left, which arrived a couple weeks ago. I will see if i cant get a few pics up. Here is a few pics i just pulled off the phone. If any one has a specific request or something just let me know.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Wow, that looks great!

Pity we live in the middle of a big salty puddle here, and have to add paint.....(

• 3 weeks later...
Here are the photos of the Skyview in N5000S for those who asked. Sorry for the delay but I was trying to figure out how to compress them so they could be uploaded...so I asked my teenage son.

[ATTACH=full]47113[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]47112[/ATTACH]

So many good memories and 90 hours in that airplane. Love that Skyview!

• 1 month later...