Hi from Wa

Gregory

Hi all Greg from Wa here , new to the forum and thanks for having me onboard. I own an airborne t-lite trike and a butterfly gyrocopter, im aviation mad and very keen to purchase a lea kestral ultralight as a project

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi all Greg from Wa here , new to the forum and thanks for having me onboard. I own an airborne t-lite trike and a butterfly gyrocopter, im aviation mad and very keen to purchase a lea kestral ultralight as a projectCheers

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the forum. Where are you located, north or south.

RE

Hi and thanks for the welcomeIm south of perth in a small town called Capel

Hi Greg, havent seen you for a while, drop by the hanger sometime on a weekend. I need to fly in to your place for a cuppa real soon.

Hi Greg, havent seen you for a while, drop by the hanger sometime on a weekend. I need to fly in to your place for a cuppa real soon.

Hey Craig i will be in Bunbury over the weekend , so i will call into ybun, feel free to fly out anytime , just a bit of notice , cheers mate ☺

Hi all Greg from Wa here

Hi Greg, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif,I`m Frank...A guy in Cairns owns and flies a T-Lite Trike, he`s landed here at my place a couple of times, I reckon it`s a little beauty... It puts the cost of owning and flying one at something reasonable....Cheers,

• Like 1