Where to get skyfox maintenance manual

arwtee

• 2 years later...

Back on the maintenance manual hunt..... Does anyone have one for a Gazelle maintenance I could download? Here is a site for file sharing that is easy to use and any help would be greatly appreciated. My email address is [email protected] https://wetransfer.com/

I have just uploaded the Skyfox/Skyfox Gazelle Manual to the resources section:

Skyfox and Gazelle Manual

It contains both the Rotax Engine Manual PLUS the Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Manual but please note that it is 28mb in file size for download...hope this helps and don't forget anyone that has manuals or anything else that may help each other please add it to the Site Resources section

Just checking....  The flight manual is on the downloads site but is there any chance of getting the CA25N maintenance manual? If I find one I will upload it but they seem hard to find. Thanks Frankus

Back on the maintenance manual hunt..... Does anyone have one for a Gazelle maintenance I could download? Here is a site for file sharing that is easy to use and any help would be greatly appreciated. My email address is [email protected] https://wetransfer.com/

Did you track down a copy?

Did you track down a copy?

Thanks for the reply and no, I have only the POH and still looking for the maintenance schedule or a service manual. I have all the AD's. If you have one and can email it my address is [email protected]. It would probably be good to upload it to the Rec flying resources site if possible as a useful reference for any other interested owners.

Thanks for the reply and no, I have only the POH and still looking for the maintenance schedule or a service manual. I have all the AD's. If you have one and can email it my address is [email protected]. It would probably be good to upload it to the Rec flying resources site if possible as a useful reference for any other interested owners.

I think so but not seen it yet. A generous member is sending me an e copy, but if you have something easily available, that would be a great help 

I think so but if you have something available it would be appreciated. Any costs let me know. For some reason the "messages" part of the site is not working for me. Alternatively [email protected].

Let me know how you get on. I could not get it copied until Tuesday.  When you get the 'e' copy it will say what version it is, eg 'Aug 1993'. Plus page 91 should be 14 or  more attachments - prop attachment, wiring diagram, control system etc.  If so print of and do up a folder with all the notices, an's etc. If not clear my offer stands. Enjoy the refit / maintenance. Cheers

Let me know how you get on. I could not get it copied until Tuesday.  When you get the 'e' copy it will say what version it is, eg 'Aug 1993'. Plus page 91 should be 14 or  more attachments - prop attachment, wiring diagram, control system etc.  If so print of and do up a folder with all the notices, an's etc. If not clear my offer stands. Enjoy the refit / maintenance. Cheers

Thanks a lot for your offer and help and I will advise how I go next week

• Like 1

• 6 months later...