Does anyone know the owner of...

Guest airsick

...a new Sportstar that is at Canberra?

I was out flying on the weekend and noticed a new Sportstar parked at the airport. Not sure if it is based here or not but am interested in who owns it. I can't recall the rego (it is RAA) but it is the only one out there so I figure someone might know whose it is.

Don't know who it belongs to, but I'd be keen to see if they're interested in being part of a Sportstar squadron to be fitted out for Jabiru hunting sorties... Bloody Jabirus, they're almost a plague around here! :big_grin: 041_helmet.gif.78baac70954ea905d688a02676ee110c.gif

Come over for a visit Airsick and I'll shout you a blat in one. And we'll measure the virus up for machine guns while you're here. :thumb_up:

Cheers,

Steven B.

(Bunkering down for return fire :confused:)

True....

G'day Geoff,

Back during training I was returning from out Mango way when I spotted a Jab about a thousand below and crossing our path. I'll 'fess and admit that while I knew he was in the area, I hadn't seen him until quite late.

When I mentioned this to my instructor, 'Rocker' if you know him, he commented that the Jab driver probably hadn't seen us either. He then said "you should swoop down behind him and shoot him and he'll never know where it came from". It just tickled my fancy at the time...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif.