WAC Chart Updates Coming

Admin

Please note that Air Services are updating WACs in just over a months time (end of June) so unless you really need one before hand it will be a waste of money purchasing any of these following WAC charts till then:

WAC - 3097 Torres Straight

WAC - 3098 Cape Wessel

WAC - 3099 Melville Island

WAC - 3108 Brunswick Bay

WAC - 3109 Darwin

WAC - 3110 Goote Eylandt

WAC - 3112 Cooktown

WAC - 3219 Townsville

WAC - 3220 Normanton

WAC - 3221 Newcastle Waters

WAC - 3222 Halls Creek

WAC - 3223 Broome

WAC - 3232 Alice Springs

WAC - 3233 Cloncurry

WAC - 3234 Clermont

WAC - 3235 Rockhampton

WAC - 3340 Brisbane

WAC - 3341 Charleville

WAC - 3342 Cooper Creek

WAC - 3355 Broken Hill

WAC - 3356 Bourke

WAC - 3357 Armidale

The new ERSA has been released

• 2 months later...

Yes Mate...we only have the most recent ones in stock now.

There has been a HUGE issue with ERSA's...with all the changes that came in on the 1st July Air Services printed no where near enough Spiral Bound ERSA's. They ran out very quickly and are not printing any more till the next update...can you believe that??? This has left many people high and dry till then which by the law that says you can not fly without a current ERSA means technically there are many many people out there who can't fly simply because of Air Services mistake. There argument is that every pilot has to get a new ERSA every 3 months so why would the demand increase from the previous 3 months unless there was a huge increase in pilots wanting to "start" flying 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

Thx Ian.

I was lucky enough to get the last unbound ERSA at Concept. I only use the unbound version anyway. I like to be able to remove the pages I need whilst flying. Saves having to find them again if the book closes and I can put the page in my knee board.

Yeah Dazza, I,ve heard some interesting (see scary) stories of guys who have been using 5 year old ERSA and are whinging that they are supposed to update now for the class D changes.

Thx Ian.I was lucky enough to get the last unbound ERSA at Concept. I only use the unbound version anyway. I like to be able to remove the pages I need whilst flying. Saves having to find them again if the book closes and I can put the page in my knee board.

Yeah Dazza, I,ve heard some interesting (see scary) stories of guys who have been using 5 year old ERSA and are whinging that they are supposed to update now for the class D changes.

Hi Steve, i have the new ERSA, i was refering to the new WAC charts.I should have been more specific. Sorry