T.V Alert

8:30 p.m Thursday July 1

Miracles

Miracle in the Storm

The amazing true story of a German paraglider who miraculously survived being sucked into a massive thunderstorm that thrust her 10000 meters above the north west plains of NSW

Regards Bill

Guest Wigg

Watched the show today as I recorded it for John. A very interesting show & God how lucky was she to survive that. Next weeeks in on a chap in the desert also looks like it will be a good one.

Guest davidh10

I'd recommend watching it. I found it a bit slow, but very intersting from several points of view:-

• Amazing survival. Someone was looking after her.

• Human Factors. Despite realising the danger, two pilots pushed on because they didn't want to retire from the race. One died, the other was very lucky.

• The information retrieved from the GPS track was very interesting. The velocity of the updrafts and the altitude reached.

Guest Maj Millard

Yes amazing show, no doubt being fit and young did help her a lot....and a lot of adrenlen in those veins to keep her going also. She is so lucky lightning didn't get her like the other poor bloke unfortunatly.........Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif