G'day All

Quick

G'day Quick Shaun:laugh:,

Welcome to the forums from a fellow West Aussie. I'm sure you will find us a friendly bunch on here and very knowledgeable to - well all the other guys are anyway!!

Pud

G'day Shaun, great to have you, welcome along.

Young Andrew on here also fly's from Bindoon Ab, aka Sseeker

I learnt in the 503 wb, fantastic little machine they are, still fly the 503, but also the 582 sb, goes like a rocket!

Gyro's are interesting machines, hope your license goes well for it.

Have fun

Ohhh So thats sseeker, I started andrew on his flying up at bindoon. I still have yet to take him up in a REAL plane and teach him the finer things in life. Open cockpit, taildragging fun!!!!

I learnt in the 503 wb, fantastic little machine they are, still fly the 503, but also the 582 sb, goes like a rocket!

G`Day Tomo,

I`ve put a couple of 582 SB Drifters through their paces and I reckon a good WB 503 will out perform them every time,I know mine will.

Cheers,

Frank.002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

G'Day Tomo,I've put a couple of 582 SB Drifters through their paces and I reckon a good WB 503 will out perform them every time,I know mine will.

Yes I agree, the 582 gives it just a little more push when fully loaded. But yes the 503 goes very well. But overall their numbers are very close indeed.

G`Day Quick, you and I have something in common,my Drifter is one of Austflight`s original trainers and was probably built by Wayne Fisher,when he was working there.

Man,has mine had some bums in the seats and put some pilots in the air,wouldn`t swap or sell it for any amount,couldn`t get a better one.. :face and heart:

Cheers,

Frank.002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif