Rats in the roof

Guest osprey5

Guest osprey5

Hi Cazza - I've only just realised who you are! Harry Fittock, James, Bruce and myself (Mike H) had a great time stopping over at your place on our way home from Euchuca. Say hi to Sam and I hope to pop in again some time.

Guest osprey5

Mike - that was a great days flying and that's what having your own plane and the ability to go anywhere when you want is all about - not withstanding the odd cumulus nimbus. (plus having good company when you go!)

Guest osprey5

Dahl - when you do an oil change don't forget to undo the filler cap so you get ALL the oil out ;)

That's a lesson for everyone (we've just changed the oil in the skyfox) and it wasn't Dahl's fault as I was there too (maybe a case of too many chiefs and not enough indians). Team work means we get the job done and have a bit of fun at the same time.

Hi Di. It's me and I am so pleased that you had a flight and are now a STUDENT PILOT!!!! Congrats and welcome to the RA-Aus family. I am your board member so if you have any questions or just want to chat, send me an email. carol

There's lots of Kudos in being a Student Pilot. :;)3:

Guest osprey5

MIKE - (or anyone for that matter), Thomas is planning a trip to Temora for the air show on 19th/20th. Didn't know if you were interested in flying up with him in our Jab departing from Warnervale? I'll tell him about this forum as its a great way of getting flying partners for the odd excursions .. MikeH

Mike, tell Thomas and other Wnrvle flyers that Temora is generally booked out on flying weekends. The weekend of 19/20 is also an RV flyin, so we are booked out. Check Temora accommodation, but then you can always sleep under your wing.

Cazza