Hi

Runway

I am new to this site, so thought I would say hello.

I am about to get back into flying after an absence of around 25 years (which happens to coincide with the age of my eldest daughter). I'm not certain what my landings will be like after so many years. Hopefully some remedial work in a Gazelle will do the trick.

A mate and I picked up a Morgan Aeroworks Sierra kit two weeks ago and have just started the building process. Through this site, I found Toby's site with a log of his experience in building the same aircraft, which is useful.

I have been for a couple of short flights and Gary Morgan's red Sierra and his new blue one. It is great to fly and I am looking forward to both working on the plane and flying it.

I alternate between Canberra and the NSW South Coast, where we are building to plane.

Cheers

Jeff

Bob and Dazza, you are right. I went up in the Gazelle this morning, and it is a great little aircraft. Bob, we don't expect to have the Sierra in the air until next year, but you should see it around Moruya then. We are not working to a project plan timetable, its just a case of when it gets finished. After all, I'm sure the A380 and the B787 had comprehensive project plan timetables, but they still missed the mark by a long way.

Cameron, we are building the Sierra at Mossy Point, and you are welcome to drop around and check things out. Let me know your email address and we can arrange something.

Cheers

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Cameron, perhaps you didn't see my previous post, but you are welcome to drop around to Mossy Point and check out the Sierra construction process. Just let me know some contact details.

Jeff