Just a reminder of Why I Fly.

Ultralights

Flying, wots that? Even the ducks are tired of the weather up here - and having to file IFR flight plans. I've been trying to get out to the field for the past three weekends and this one coming isn't looking much more promising.051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Beaut photos though, you guys sure are making the most of the Savvy, except that we haven't seen too many dirt strips and paddocks featured yet?

Wish I could take photos like that, 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif .

Here`s a couple I took from a Zenith 701, I was flying at the time and you can see why I love to fly so much.

The Islands are the Russell Island group, 7.5 nm from Russell Heads,where the Mulgrave and Russell rivers flow into the sea.

Looking up river,our property and where I fly from is the first cleared land fronting the Mulgrave river just up from the first right hand bend,the river then turns left.

Cheers,

Frank.

1727181433_Franklands.(Small).JPG.2ee2e2108f36561553ac9ff853e3e9f8.JPG

413463358_RHds.(Small).JPG.035b6b0e93b1ad906763f69d742f5b2f.JPG

Wish I could take photos like that, 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif .Here`s a couple I took from a Zenith 701, I was flying at the time and you can see why I love to fly so much.

The Islands are the Russell Island group, 7.5 nm from Russell Heads,where the Mulgrave and Russell rivers flow into the sea.

Looking up river,our property and where I fly from is the first cleared land fronting the Mulgrave river just up from the first right hand bend,the river then turns left.

Cheers,

Frank.

wow... nice spot! where is that exactly? Queensland?

another place to put on the "to do" list by the looks of it.