Just landed

Hargraves

G'day people

I'm new here so this is an intro on me. I'm 15 hrs into my training for my

recreational piolots licence and having a ball flying a J3 piper cub out of gympie via

two very profesional instructors. The cub is the most beautiful machine I have ever

been in and is an excellent leadin aircraft for the type of flying I will be doing when I

buy my own aircraft next year it's also in the microsoft x pro flightsim which makes it

very handy for proceedural trainig for radio and circut calls ect. I'm in the process of

chasing up a google earth graphics download programe to upgrade the basic topography

of the microsoft programe for the area i'm training in. That's about it for me for now so

Tallyho..................Hargraves

Guest Toally87

Welcome to the Forum,

i'm only an hour ahead of you in my training but i've found any questions i've had people from the forum usually help set me straight in a few posts.

take care, safe flying and welcome again.

Toally

Hey Hargraves, Good to see you have joind us here. Keep posting your progress. It would be good to follow your training. You will never be short of support here. As a pilot in training for my RAAUS myself, it's good to meet you. Although i'm flying microlight trikes, i intend to go fixwing as well. Anyway, the best of luck with your training. welcome!

Cheers, Scoob

Yeah Im only writing in for the first time today also.

Ive just finished my training and hope to follow your progress.

Good Luck.

G'day stixy So far the x-air is looking very attractive and competitive new price wise and I'm extremely keen to hear all about

your views and experience's in one which engine are you flying with and where's skyranch located, safe flying Hargraves

• 3 weeks later...

Goodafternoon people Hargraves here again just a short note to stay in touch. Missed my training this fortnight due to family health

problem in lismore so i'm only an hour and a half further along than last post and should be able to catch up next week I have been averaging a little under 4 hours a month in fortnightly lots which is about all the wallet can stand at this time. Still doing touch and go's

and emergency landing proceedures and practices and loving it. It was a very tragic prang at gympie 2 weeks ago, though I'd never met

the guy myself we shared a hanger with the spitfire for a while and it was a work of engineering art and a real shame on both counts

anyway people safe flying and catch you next time tallyho Hargraves