Stumbled upon this great site

spearce

Hello from Georgia in the USA. I'm building (for the last four years now) a Team - Ison Tandem Airbike. I came seeking weight and balance information and discovered a whole wealth of information tailor made for the newbie home builder such as myself. Gratifying to have found you all but disappointed it wasn't sooner. Look forward to making some long distance acquaintances in the near term.

Steve Pearce

Cairo, Georgia

Guest davidh10

Welcome Steve. Yes, you will find lots of useful info by searching the threads and there's also a lot of folks happy to give of their experience to answer questions.

Interesting aircraft the Airbike. I'd not heard of one before, but the Rotax 503 is also used in the two stroke trikes from Airbourne, of which we have a few sharing hangar space.

Enjoy the site. There's a number of builders among the regular posters.

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Steve, it`s great to have members from all parts of the planet.

Hi, David,in the mid eighties at a flyin at donnington air park,Woodstock,there was a home built AC similar to the airbike,the pilot was more exposed as there was no windscreen,just a very tight cowl around the engine,realy was like riding a bike through the sky.

Frank.