Aviation Tafe Course

If only the TAFEs in Sydney would offer something similar. It seems that further education in aviation subjects is waning. I'd love to do a part time course of that nature.

Ultimo TAFE does.

Would like to add I've done my theroy course, and am now attending the RA version run by the instructor/lecturer, I'm having a blast understand about 1/2 of it, and keeping about 1/2 of that in my head, LOTS to learn, but definately some of the best money I've spent in a bit!

• 1 month later...
Would like to add I've done my theroy course, and am now attending the RA version run by the instructor/lecturer, I'm having a blast understand about 1/2 of it, and keeping about 1/2 of that in my head, LOTS to learn, but definately some of the best money I've spent in a bit!

G'day Redoz,

Did you do two different courses? Tafe and the FTF? Do you think the Ground School has helped with your training, eg. saved flight time and/or made you a better pilot?

Chris Kent.

Its helped me understand things that I wouldnt have understood easily without the course, I honestly wish I had more time to study at home, I've started flight training after a LOT of stuffing around earlier in the year with a great school, It will help, Dont know how the whole thing will come together at the end, but thats the fun bit... Currently going around in rectangles, and making a general mess of things, I can only say thank god the instructors have sense of humor!

I am doing some navigation exercises, of which I get and understand, just no time to do it today, and sadly, like with everything its due tonight...