Where is Wally, I mean Tommo????

Pilot Pete

Thanks guys, I will hopefully get to writing some stuff sometime soon... Pretty exhausted at the moment, as today was a big day helping with my Bro's birthday party stuff as well.

But don't worry I'll try and be back on board asap. (Also gotta speak at a few places this week!)

Here is one quick shot, showing myself and some of a crowd - was our going away presentation (they gave us all this stuff)

Thank God you've got your Pax endorsement with that many new friends!

I wasnt too far off when I said where's wally......oh wait ....there he is hiding under that possum fur flying helmut.

Good to hear from you Tommo. You don't look any worse from your experience and you will certainly have done something that you can be very proud of yourself for a long time to come. It is one thing to promise to help our fellow man but to put our words into action is another. My hat is off to you and your fellow workers for the work you have done. Much better than handing over money in my opinion as what is really needed is provided instead of going to the wrong places. Be good to catch up with you in the near future.