Hangars (for trikes)

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a particular hangar that is suited more to a trike (I.e to cut costs, a 'low profile' portable hangar where the wing can be brought forward and the whole trike wheeled in sideways on a special trolley).

Azhar

Azhar,

Dont know of any hanger as you describe it.. But mine is all steel and is 6m high (to fit the trike mast in) and 10m wide X 10m deep and was only $12,000 as a kit and extra $3,000 to have it erected (6 months ago).

Let me know if you want more info and I will pm.

Cheers

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey trikers - Since I moved my trike into its new hanger on our farm, starlings have decided to sleep in the rafters and are poopin on my nice white dacron wing.. 088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif I have worked out how to dissuade them - but does anyone have any ideas on best way to remove the sh*t? (It has stained thru the dacron).

Thanks

Chris

Chris

I have found that the best thing for removing bird sh*t from anything is Zi-400 (a commercial a/c washing agent). Spray on neat, leave for 5/10 mins & wash off. Advertised in Pacific Flyer, by ECO 2000 www.eco2000.com.au

Regards

Kev

• 4 months later...

As a preventative, buy some blue plastic tarps and suspend them horizontally above your wings, so that the ordure lands on the tarps instead of the wings. It seems to work with swallows.

David