Aircraft Covers

MAB123

Hi To all

I have purchased a J230 and am now looking for full covers for the whole aircraft I see there are a few people who have these but I cant find their blogs I am in Australia

Thanks

• 5 years later...

Hope nobody minds that I would like to share my experience I have had dealing with this Aussie business based in Victoria. I have a Punkin Head Cover for my Jabiru 430 which is hard wearing and very well made. I have had a very good experience dealing with this Australian business. They make heaps of covers and accessories for many aircraft types including GA and microlights. I have no interest in the business except my dealings with them purchasing and using their product. Did I mention the fact they are Australian....of course I did! Contact details are Dianne McNamara Punkin Head Air Sports Hangar 28, 51 John Duigan Drive Yarrawonga, VIC. 3730 0429 938 426 03 5744 1990.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

We have covers for the RANS - the wings, rear fuse & tail are simple edged rectangles made by an upholsterer; the windscreen and sides were made by Punkinhead (by far the better cover). The Punkinhead cover has a soft inner layer that won't scratch the plexi-glass, toggle drawstrings to pull it tight, velcro, straps and clips to hold it in place. By far the better thought out solution. The upholsterer's fabric is covered in dirt (even though it is always in a hangar) but can't be washed out (I tried), yet the Punkinhead material seems to repel the same muck. Came with a small carry bag for trips away. Highly recommended.

• Agree 1
  • Helpful 1