South Australia and Western Australia

Howdy All..

I've been ordered out on a holiday for three weeks, and I thought rather than viewing the lovely river systems of South Australia, and Travelling to Rottness Island, I would do something a little more constructive with my time and try to log some real time in a school, so if/when my current school gets an aircraft for us taller chaps, we can continue on from there. I leave at the end of the week and wont be back until the end of next month, and If I could come back with another 10 hours, and advanced in the syllabus a little, that would be excellent. Now the core of my question, I know that everyone would be VERY reluctant to put up online pros and cons about various schools around the major cities (I wouldnt mind driving 3-4 hours for a school that has a good rep and good staff), but if I could get some suggestions of schools in and around Adelaide and Perth, it would be very much appreciated.

As always, thanks in advance for any help all..

red..064_contract.gif.1ea95a0dc120e40d40f07339d6933f90.gif

For WA I highly recommend TopFun Aviation at Bindoon. It's 100km North of Perth and probably the closest RA-Aus school. The instructors are excellent and very experienced. I did all of my training through these guys and I've been a member of the airfield for almost 2 years now. They have 2 J160s, a Gazelle and a Skyfox CA25 taildragger. They're also much better than some GA schools I've been to at Jandakot. Info @ http://www.topfun.net.au

Regards,

Andrew