Shop Bargains

Admin

I have been able to secure 3 only display/demo Avmap EKP4 7" screen GPS units at a ridiculous price.

These units will be available in a weeks time when the new Jeppesen maps are released so the units will have the absolute latest maps installed on them.

They don't have manufacturer's new warranty but naturally have the out of box warranty plus being display/demo units they have had very little use at all.

They come with all the normal EKP4 accessories like external antenna, cig lighter power adaptor, 240v power supply etc.

See what the Avmap EKP4 can do: http://www.recreationalflying.com/shop/avmap-gps.html

These units new have a recommended retail price of $2,250, we sell them here on special at $1,595 but you can have one of these for only $995...remember there is only 3 of them so get in quick...

You could spend another say $50 and get your own 2 years warranty like you can with your fridge but you are getting a hardly used GPS with the new Jep maps being released next week for a hell of a lot less then a new one

How are the Australian maps for the ekp IV ian? I've heard that they are not of a real great quality compared to others available? Interested... even though i dont yet have an aircraft of my own...

...so ...I spend a $1000...and have no warranty???...........

So don't buy the thing, at least the seller is up front about it. Still a really good price if you ask me.

Cheers

Maynard

How are the Australian maps for the ekp IV ian? I've heard that they are not of a real great quality compared to others available? Interested... even though i dont yet have an aircraft of my own...

Hongie, they are the same maps that are on Garmin and any other GPS that uses the Jeppesen maps and the good thing is they are coming with the latest update already loaded

So don't buy the thing, at least the seller is up front about it. Still a really good price if you ask me.Cheers

Maynard

Exactly Mate...put it this way, it doesn't matter if all three don't go as I will keep one for myself...I personally think the Avmaps are the best GPS around now and having once had the EKP4 with the 7" screen in my CT:

[ATTACH]13427.vB[/ATTACH]

I definitely need one now so I will hopefully be keeping one myself

1420013528_Panel015800x600.jpg.0f30f5585ca4809b29533cd6b650cd97.jpg