Prank call

skeptic36

yeah, that's OK. I just had one a half an hour ago. Told him I was busy and had someone here. Wouldn't stop talking nevertheless. Actually started arguing. Are we supposed to drop everything when they call? I actually got really annoyed. When I phone someone I always ask IF it is a convenient time. Nev

yeah, that's OK. I just had one a half an hour ago. Told him I was busy and had someone here. Wouldn't stop talking nevertheless. Actually started arguing. Are we supposed to drop everything when they call? I actually got really annoyed. When I phone someone I always ask IF it is a convenient time. Nev

Mate,

Put your phone numbers on the government's "Do Not Call Register". That'll slow them down at least. Since I did, I hardly get any more of these cold-calls.

Cheers,

I put number on the do not call register. Its was a while ago, when it first came out.It didnt seem to make much difference.I will do it again.

Hey dazza,

If you submit a formal complaint against any one of them (you must have details), anybody else who checks the record from then on will see that you may report them and will likely steer clear.

Cheers,

Guest davidh10
007_rofl.gif.8af89c0b42f3963e93a968664723a160.gif008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif:roflmao:Ps-When the ring me, I answer the phone, but dont say anything into the reciever.They dont like it.lol

I've tried that too. Works a treat.

Really throws them when I tell them there's a fee for receiving sales or promotional calls.

Hey dazza,If you submit a formal complaint against any one of them (you must have details), anybody else who checks the record from then on will see that you may report them and will likely steer clear.

Cheers,

Thanks mate Will Do.