The dream becomes reality!!

Hi all. I'm sure I will find many here, as aircraft owners, to share my news of finally being able to join that club with the purchase of a Savannah VG. Happy, happy, joy, joy!!! Now the journey really begins flying all over this great country, in something I can call my own! Hope to see many of you over the coming years! Rod.:big_grin::clap2:017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

• Like 3

Guest Maj Millard

Well done rocket, the Savannah VG is one of the more exciting aircraft aircraft around at the moment from a flying standpoint, you won't get bored anytime soon exploring it's capabilities. Safe travels and blue skys....................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Hi all. I'm sure I will find many here, as aircraft owners, to share my news of finally being able to join that club with the purchase of a Savannah VG. Happy, happy, joy, joy!!! Now the journey really begins flying all over this great country, in something I can call my own! Hope to see many of you over the coming years! Rod.:big_grin::clap2:017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

Hi Rod,

Congratulations! Hope you plan to come over to Penfield in it so we can have a look!

Cheers

Neil

Congratulations Rod

It's just the beginning of a lot of Fun and life long friendships you will make along the journey's that you and the Bumble Bee will do. Gundy

Guest Howard Hughes

Congratulations, one day I too hope to be part of your exclusive club, in the mean time I shall keep dreaming.

Happy flying!:thumb_up:

PS: She is beautiful!

Thanks to all who have posted here for me, an a special thanks to Gundy, I am privelleged to have you at the forefront of that friendship, and the dream could not have been better without you or your help. See you in a couple of weeks mate, for the pickup!! :big_grin: