RAA Renewal

Guest Fred Bear

Guest Fred Bear

Hello all,

Did anybody else get their RAA renewal? Got mine in the post the other day. It comes to $160. I was in a little bit of shock. Anybody remember how much it was last time? I know there was the insurance premium increase...:;)4:

not to bad when you consider what we get for that! if you have CASA licence, its that much just for a medical! then you have to get your BFR then you have to Buy your manuals more $$$ and not to mention talk of making us pay for the Flight safety mag (crash comic)..

Guest Crash Lander

I paid $132 back in September. I wouldn't be expecting another renewal until September this year surely? (Sorry to call you Surely!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif )

Guest Fred Bear

No you will not get one until next Sep then you will notice the little rise. I guess it just took me by surprise. I had a $350 electricity bill in the mailbox at the same time 068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif

Guest Crash Lander

I got a $350 electricity bill yesterday too. Less than the last one so I'm happy.

It was very soon after I paid my RAA membership that I read of the increase. That'd be right I thought!

Oh well, it's a good mag, and weren't they talking about it also encompasing a rise in insurance cover? From 1mil to 5 mil or something like that? Can't recall the details right now.

Guest sypkens
I got a $350 electricity bill yesterday too. Less than the last one so I'm happy.

$350 for your electricity? I'll see yours and raise it to $540 for mine. I nearly had 7 hart attacks.

Guest Crash Lander
$350 for your electricity? I'll see yours and raise it to $540 for mine. I nearly had 7 hart attacks.

That's very nice of you, but I like mine better!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Mate! $540! Ever heard of a light switch?:) That's huge!

Guest micgrace

Hi

$160 for renewal, plus included, 3 party insurance. A bargain today. Even if on my current renewal the c.card bounced and had to wait a week for some funds. (and stay on the ground)

Micgrace