New member???

Sharp End

Sharp End...the Titles under your username are based on a table of increments that are related to Trophy Points that you get with number of posts and number of Likes of your posts.

Actually, thanks for bringing this up as let's ask the users what they would like to have...I have started a thread asking just that here:

http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/user-title-increment-suggestions.28217/

This is a bit bizarre. I signed in after a break and found I'm a "new" member. Cool, I love a fresh start! 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gifSharp End

Having been on the forum since the 9th of this month, makes you a new member. I'm not sure why that is so "bizarre".

Just gotta make more than 5 posts it seems Sharpie... Then you will become a Member (luckily not a used one lol)

P.S. Just in case you are unaware... You will notice I am a "First Class Member"... you are awarded this and your name in gold when you purchase it (make a donation) at the Clear Prop Shop... I would highly recommend this... maybe not straight away but if you spend a few years here you will see just how valuable this site is to us all.

Not sure why this forum has decided to recreate my sign in as a newbie, but wouldn't it be great if my body had a reset button!

In brief, I spent many happy years roaring around the ether burning copious amounts of kerosene at tax payers' expense. Now fly for fun, mainly aerobatics and trips in an Airtourer I am forced to share with the very lovely Madza... Hmmm.

OK, that's me in a nutshell, sorry if I confused anyone with my "first" post here!

Sharp End.

G'day Mark, I find it strange the forum reset you too. Ah well nothing like starting a'fresh :big_grin:

Was a shame I missed you (and Maz) at Bundy on the weekend, was looking forward to catching up again. Can't help these things though I suppose!