Super Breeezy!

Tomo

Guest Maj Millard

Great little concept I reckon, yes they have in the past used the wings aand tail sections from Pipers. I don't see any problem powering one with a 912 if they are light enough...and Byron, you definitly have the makings of a breezy pilot !...........................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Andys@coffs

So uses wings from another plane.......no doubt about it, the designers sure have a lot of IP invested in that aircraft. I mean just looking at the fuselage and you can see minutes and minutes of thought went into that one....

Oz, I love the flames painted on those early ultralights, trouble is with the speed they could likely achieve the flames are pointing the wrong way :<)

Andy

Map reading takes on a whole new dimension.

Yes it does, but no different to trike or drifter flying 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif You quickly learn how to handle maps... otherwise it becomes an expensive occupation 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Think the idea originally was to use the remnants of a crumpled plane and put a space frame tube fuselage on it. It is obviously much heavier than you could build it from scratch, these days, with more modern construction methods and engines. The project would be a goer if you had good access to an aircraft boneyard, or perhaps a tired Piper Colt. The fuel consumption wouldn't be of much consequence as most of the fun would be at low level and near the ground when landing, or chasing ducks around a swamp. X-country's wouldn't be it's strong point, but it would be a bit of an interest around an aerodrome where it might be used by a flying school that had a slightly different approach to the art of flying planes, to the normal. Nev

Guest Maj Millard

Robinism, First is a Mitchell wing B2 (wood wing, 3 cyl Konig eng), second is a Quicksilver MXL2 (trainer), Third is 2 x RK1s, a local California aircraft circa 80s, last is a Quicksilver MXL2 on amphib floats. I've got lots of other photos from that period if you would like to see more (the golden age of ULs ??)..............................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

.My missus just reckons I am a bloody idiot....

You cannot possibly be an idiot, in fact you must be extremely wise and highly intelligent because after all YOU CHOSE YOUR WIFE so she must be 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

That's what I tell my wife and we have been happily married for 51 years.

Alan.

Plenty of visibility... Bugs in your teeth for sure... Probably needs a wind sheild or something thoughId also hate to have a bird strike in it

I bont seeth wots rong wiff bugs in your teef!!

But then again ... I don't have 200HP pushing me along! Those bugs would start to hurt!

No comms between PIC and pax? What? WHAT?

You cannot possibly be an idiot, in fact you must be extremely wise and highly intelligent because after all YOU CHOSE YOUR WIFE so she must be 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gifThat's what I tell my wife and we have been happily married for 51 years.

Alan.

What a way to score some brownie points....045_beg.gif.b05ea876053438dae8f282faacd973d1.gif

I gotta try that

I will let you know the outcome poking.gif.62337b1540bd66201712a53e2664c9b4.gif

Guest JRMobile
Something to do with blood supply to 2 things at once. The women have a problem too. They think you are as successful and rich as you have made them believe. Nev

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:A wise man, with a sense of humor---- priceless!