New Colour Scheme Now Live

Admin

Hi all

I have just turned on the new colour scheme for everyone...please let me know what you think and also any area you think doesn't look right, could be improved by ???, or anything else so I can confirm everything is ok...hope you like it and thanks

too dark..(and there other colurs than blue)..and i did like some a/c type shapes in the background..

Based on earlier feedback I made it lighter then what it was going to be.

Where are the other colours then blue so I can fix them...must have missed some???

What aircraft shapes???

Everyone please note...you will not be able to reap the FULL benefits of the new colour scheme unless you are using a recent internet browser version... for example Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8 can not display rounded corners but version 9, which is free to download, can make the site look 10 times better. Firefox and Chrome have been able to display the features of the new colour scheme for some years now so if you are using a really old version of say Firefox then why not update...these are also free to download

Unfortunately I can't say what the scheme looks like on a Mac...perhaps it is purple with pink spots but I can only hope that it looks ok...if you are running a Mac could you do a couple of screen shots and post here for me...be much appreciated if you could

I am in the middle of making some finer changes to the style.

You will notice now that the user block on the left of a post is now shorter in height with the combining of the number of posts made, Likes received and Trophies awarded combined to only take up 2 lines instead of 6 thus reducing the white space in short posts