New CT Panel

Admin

Guest micgrace

Hi Ian, should have toebrakes instead of the dirty big brake lever. Impressive otherwise

Micgrace

I want one!!!!

Where's the auto-pilot switch? Does the engine instr panel incl fuel flow, fuel remaining and manifold pressure read outs? I hate those ridiculous plastic sight glasses mounted abovemy head at each wing root in my CT2K.

I notice the value of the Euro is getting away on us again ... so how much is the CTSW as shown above now?

Michael, you'd be surprised how instinctively the right hand moves from the throttle to the hand operated brake in the CT ... very easy to use and with a positive and easy to operate (with a fick of the thumb) brake lock mechanism to boot.

Paul (going greener by the day)

PS Anyone out there with qualifications and experience repairing damaged carbon fibre and kevlar construction?

- The auto pilot switch is a white button on the stick just in front of the red PTT button. The Dynon Engine Panel on the right does have manifold pressure and I believe a fuel management system but not actual fuel gauges.

Just to upset you more paul here are the new swish high back seats that are an option:

20060528_043630_Seat.jpg.562334d8b63f60b5f76f22a7847221dc.jpg

Guest micgrace

Hi Ian,

excellent idea the brake set up really, especiallybrake lock.The toe brakes quipisa personal preference thatI got used to ages ago. I wish everything had brake lock make life a bit easier in thos situations that call for it.

Micgrace