Hi Folks

Guest Arthur Hurst

Guest Arthur Hurst

Im going through a conversion from GA to RA at Jaspers Brush NSW. I haven't flown for quite a while and there is alot to catch up with, but it's great to be back in the air, I'm learning heaps. Andy Campbell is a good instructor. Radio messages in military control zones and the "all stations" calls are causing me a bit of grief but with practise practise practise I hope to get there.

Im going through a conversion from GA to RA at Jaspers Brush NSW. I haven't flown for quite a while and there is alot to catch up with, but it's great to be back in the air, I'm learning heaps. Andy Campbell is a good instructor. Radio messages in military control zones and the "all stations" calls are causing me a bit of grief but with practise practise practise I hope to get there.

Hi Arthur,

Glad to have you back flying! Sounds like you are enjoying it (no surprises there....).

Keep us up to date with your progress.

Cheers

Neil

Guest Arthur Hurst
Hi Arthur,Glad to have you back flying! Sounds like you are enjoying it (no surprises there....).

Keep us up to date with your progress.

Cheers

Neil

Hi Neil

Thanks for your reply, I'am finding the Jabiru 170 a interesting aircraft to adapt to especially after Cessna's and Cherokee's and I see you have time in the Gazelle, their a great little aircraft aren't they, I have a number of hours on them, I hope to fly one again down the track.

Cheers

Arthur

Guest Arthur Hurst
Hi Arthur 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif you are in good hands there if you are with Andrew

G/day Ian

Yes your right about Andy he is very talanted, I hope some of his talent comes my way.

Cheers

Arthur

Welcome Arthur, great to have you. Andy, aka - Motz, will set you straight for sure. And he'll get you doing the right radio calls before you know it 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif