Aeropup

Aeropup

cell.gif.0ffa74af2505389b1021b01bc3378cd2.gif Hi to all, it's about time I joined this forum so my customers tell me ! I learnt to fly in a Skyfox, Lightwing and Jabiru and Aeropups of course, this forum may make it easier to keep in touch to answer any questions I am still working out all the site's intricacys, and trying to link it to the facebook site of Aeropup Aircraft.
  • Like 2

Hi John, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif good to see you on the site because we often get people asking about the Aeropups and Supa Pups.

If you click on Forums you will see down the page that there is a user group for Aeropup where members have posted before.

I remember you stopping production of the Supa Pup but are you still producing the Aeropup?

You may recall I had until recently a Supa Pup Mk4.

Alan Marriette.

Welcome and good work on joining the forum, I saw a nice Aeropup article in the RAA mag that came in the mail today. It should spark some interest I think.

I look forward to your up comming posts in the aeropup forums,

Scott

Hi John, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif good to see you on the site because we often get people asking about the Aeropups and Supa Pups.If you click on Forums you will see down the page that there is a user group for Aeropup where members have posted before.

I remember you stopping production of the Supa Pup but are you still producing the Aeropup?

You may recall I had until recently a Supa Pup Mk4.

Alan Marriette.

Hi Alan yes I remember, due to the GFC I had to close for a while but all is going ahead with Aeropup production, AND here in Austalia not overseas we think we can contain costs using smart engineering so the reduced website price still holds and I dont see it going up even though steel may rise, time will tell. regards John

Nice to see you around on here John, I'm just about to head to the airport hanger again today ,,, hoping to have the plane fully ready to go at the end of this 2 week break from work.