Site Speed Performance Poll

Admin

How do you feel about the site's speed performance compared to other internet sites?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the site's speed performance compared to other internet sites?

• 5 - extremely acceptable
    • 4 - very acceptable
    • 3 - about average to other sites on the internet
    • 2- below average
    • 1 - very poor

Hi All

Just trying to get a feel of how the site's speed performance rates for you compared to other websites that you may go to on the Internet.

This will be of great help to me in understanding how you, the users, feel about the performance and speed levels of the site's usage...thanks for your help by voting.

Just trying to provide a better experience for all

Ian,

Site speed does depend a lot on the computer that is doing the downloading. I've got ADSL2. There are three computers in my SOHO. Mine is the lowest and spec'd is always slower to load than the other two higher spec'd. The computer at work is on a wireless modem, and is nearly as bad as a dial-up. It slows up on initial log-in while it downloads the Smilies.

OME

Thanks OME, yes I know which is why I asked about this site in relation to other websites the user may visit on the internet...this would take the PC/Internet Connection out of the equation as the user would be using the same PC/Internet connection on this site as they do on other web sites