G'Day

Jex207

G'Day Everybody,

I've had the disease for just on two years now, and I've come to the realisation that the only cure is to purchase a Drfiter of my own!

I'm looking forward to it consuming my spare time. :big_grin:

cheers

Jeremy

Welcome aboard Jeremy, just checked out all your photos. Man you've certainly packed a lot into your young life. Great shots, be they from the Drifter or jet liner, on two wheels or four, above or below the water. Please share more with us as you get them. Doug

Guest Emma Masters

Hey There Jeremy,

Welcome!! Good to see another 'Oaks' flyer join us here!

Im not sure if i have meet you at the Oaks before im usually the only female out there:blush:...(as well as my daughter)

Guest Fred Bear

Hey Jeremy.Welcome to the forums :) Echoing Emmas comments, I am not sure I have met you at The Oaks before but I'd like to as you too are into the Drifter scene!!!Drop in one Saturday (if you have not already).

Maybe there should be an Oaks posting as we seem to have so many from there in the forum.

Oh c'mon Ian...you know it's there ;)

http://www.recreationalflying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5178&highlight=the+oaks

Can't help having a popular airfield can we? ;)

G'day chaps and chapettes,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've only made one appearance out at The Oaks so far (and that was last Sunday). I'll try and make it out on a Saturday soon to meet some more of you. I tend to be working most weekends so this may take a while to organise!

The core of my plan is, by the end of this year, to purchase a drifter and keep it out at The Oaks. I'm still working on the finer points of the plan! It's pretty fluid at the moment!

cheers

Jeremy

Guest Fred Bear

Good stuff mate! :)

The core of my plan is, by the end of this year, to purchase a drifter and keep it out at The Oaks.

That could be a little tricky. There is a little queue which we are all standing in... it has to be a very 'temporary' structure.:)

Guest David C

Welcome Jeremy. Pop over to the Dave Rolfe Institute of Aeronautical Excellence ( the caravan !!!) and have a cuppa and a yarn the next time at The Oaks , you never know you may well get to meet some of the regulars , me included on here .

David C