David Isaacs?

Has anyone heard from Daviod Isaacs, I have left email messages for him both here and on his private one with no results re the rag and tube at temora?

Has anyone heard from Daviod Isaacs, I have left email messages for him both here and on his private one with no results re the rag and tube at temora?

I noticed some posts from him a couple of days ago.

Pud

Sorry Maynard,

I had somehow missed your PM and the email. I have rarely been on line in the last few months as I have been starting a new business, sold a small rural property and moving 32 years of stuff and in the process of going through a RTA acquisition of my family home. Needless to say this has consumed my time in proportions I could never have imagined.

The worst aspect is I haven't touched my 95-10 Javelin restoration project which was supposed to be ready for Temora, I cannot make Temora this year where I was supposed to demonstrating my Javelin and haven't opened the hangar doors on my Auster J1B for 6 weeks ... very sad. But there is light at the end of the tunnel, thank the good Lord.

So soon I will come up for air and get going again.

I hope you guys have a great time at Temora, I will certainly miss any involvement.

If any of you make Wayne Mathews sessions, stir him up for me will you ... LOL.

Ross Millard's sessions on 95-10 should be damn good as well; I will miss not catching up with Don and Ross ... such is life.