Our Shop

Admin

The Recreational Flying and Aircraft Pilots Pilot Supplies Shop has been redeveloped and now live.

It is no longer called Clear Prop and is a part of this site accessed by the 'Pilot Supplies" menu item on the main menu bar. Please note that as the shop requires shipping address and phone numbers when you place an order, it has a completely independent and separate user registration and login system. This means that even though you may be registered in the forums, you still need to register again in the shop and login when placing an order, although you can always elect to place an order and "Checkout" as a "Guest" without registering, just means that you have to enter your details every time you place an order.

The specials that are listed in the right column of the forums will now be updated on an almost daily basis so if you see a special listed there please note that it could no longer be a special at any time...even the next day so you have to order the special then and there or else you may miss out on the special price.

The shop now has an advanced communication system which should make many of you happy with instant online live help, an order communication system as an order progresses from placement through to dispatch plus there is also an online form accessed on every product that you can complete to price match if you have seen the product advertised anywhere else cheaper...we will match that price and include a free gift with your order. This will help us to make sure we ARE the cheapest supplier of your Pilot Supply needs.

Your use of the shop is so desperately needed in order for us to provide you with this site, this valuable resource, as the shop is what helps to pay all the bills, even more so now with our great initiatives to help all recreational aviators coming up, we need the shop more then ever.

So please support the Pilot Supplies Shop on this site so we can keep on continuing to support you.

The Recreational Flying and Aircraft Pilots Pilot Supplies Shop has been redeveloped and now live.It is no longer called Clear Prop and is a part of this site accessed by the 'Pilot Supplies" menu item on the main menu bar. Please note that as the shop requires shipping address and phone numbers when you place an order, it has a completely independent and separate user registration and login system. This means that even though you may be registered in the forums, you still need to register again in the shop and login when placing an order, although you can always elect to place an order and "Checkout" as a "Guest" without registering, just means that you have to enter your details every time you place an order.

The specials that are listed in the right column of the forums will now be updated on an almost daily basis so if you see a special listed there please note that it could no longer be a special at any time...even the next day.

The shop now has an advanced communication system which should make many of you happy with instant online live help, an order communication system as an order progresses from placement through to dispatch plus there is also an online form accessed on every product that you can complete to price match if you have seen the product advertised anywhere else cheaper...we will match that price and include a free gift with your order. This will help us to make sure we ARE the cheapest supplier of your Pilot Supply needs.

Your use of the shop is so desperately needed in order for us to provide you with this site, this valuable resource, as the shop is what helps to pay all the bills, even more so now with our great initiatives to help all recreational aviators coming up, we need the shop more then ever.

So please support the Pilot Supplies Shop on this site so we can keep on continuing to support you.

Best wishes for your Pilot Supplies venture, Ian.

• Like 1

Guest GraemeM

G'day Ian, do you sell warpdrive props?

I have tried three different dealers and warpdrive themselves, nobody returns emails.

Graeme.

Guest GraemeM
The shop doesn't however give me to early next week and I will see what I can do

Thankyou, thats a start.

Guest GraemeM
The shop doesn't however give me to early next week and I will see what I can do

Any luck Ian?

Graeme.

Guest GraemeM

Nothing new?