I flew a boeing 737 last week.

Well guys and gals here's a bit of one upmanship so I can compete with Tomo. I had the opportunity to do a training flight in the left hand seat of a B 737 just over a week ago with only three crew on board. I took off from Adelaide airport and flew to RAAF Edinburgh where I completed a successful 'touch and go' then climbed out over the Adelaide hills and completed another very successful 'touch and go back at Adelaide on the active runway, we then climbed out over the sea for some upper airwork over the gulf where we gained permission to do a cross wind landing on the other runway. This one was a bit tricky but managed to get it down without running out of runway, them tyres were really smoking!!

After taxiing back to the active runway a very smooth take off was achieved after which we circled the City of Adelaide then landed in the South Parklands alongside of the road where this B737 Simulator is located.107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif 095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif.

Captain Marriette.

• Like 1

My wife bought the ticket for the SIM for me but they have a 100 kg weight limit so that put me out. As it turned out I have flown with the young captain at Gawler in gliders. Sam had a ball flying in the SIM.