jabiru SK 2.2 pdf operation manual required

Herm

I am wanting to get a PDF file of the operations or pilot/aircraft manual to keep on my ipad. I dont seem to be able to find one on line. I have the early short wing Jabiru SK 2.2. I have been on the Jabiru Website, but it seems Jabiru have removed all traces of thier early SL and UL models.

I am a few weeks away from its first flight... Yay! Not sure on the legal side of aircraft manual on electronic media, but I have no roon to carry a large folder.

Thanks

Mardy

I am wanting to get a PDF file of the operations or pilot/aircraft manual to keep on my ipad. I dont seem to be able to find one on line. I have the early short wing Jabiru SK 2.2. I have been on the Jabiru Website, but it seems Jabiru have removed all traces of thier early SL and UL models.I am a few weeks away from its first flight... Yay! Not sure on the legal side of aircraft manual on electronic media, but I have no roon to carry a large folder.

Thanks

Mardy

any one ??

thanks OME I was not able to find what you have listed.. but its not the Tech manual I need. its the pilots manual that you carry in the aircrft with you

Hi Mardy

Whats this leaving trikes and going to fixed wing good on yu you'll enjoy buzzing around in the Jaby you can fly up here and land at my own strip (400 mtrs) if you want to

If you wondering who I am I'm Peter W brother

Cheers

Hi MardyWhats this leaving trikes and going to fixed wing good on yu you'll enjoy buzzing around in the Jaby you can fly up here and land at my own strip (400 mtrs) if you want to

Cheers

LOL... Hi Robert.. I got a funny feeling that Pete might be doing the same thing when he gets back... Just getting too old for the cold... I am not far away from being built, its only the rain thats holding me back as I need to do a little painting and its tooo cold and damp... I said to Peter I needed an aircraft with a heater and a cup holder... Just need to put in the heater... We will come up to your strip for sure as soon as I have done my 25 hours at 24nm from the strip thing... Good to here from you..

Cheers

Mardy

Hi MardyWhats this leaving trikes and going to fixed wing good on yu you'll enjoy buzzing around in the Jaby you can fly up here and land at my own strip (400 mtrs) if you want to

Cheers

Do you have any obstacles at each end of your strip and is it level. (no slopes).?

Alan (Mardy's Dad)

Do you have any obstacles at each end of your strip and is it level. (no slopes).?Alan (Mardy's Dad)

Strips level

Eastern end is in over grape vines (good approch) western end a bit tricky as approch over sand ridge with high trees

Strip OK for Savannah maybe a bit tricky for Jabiru although mates Nth/Sth strip (over 600 mtrs) not far away

Cheers