I Did it ! The Jabiru SK Interior is Finished

Herm

Well not all on my own however.. With the help of a few others like my Father (Guernsey) a good friend Mark, and my Brother in Law the Parts Maker (KJfab).

For those that have undertaken a task like this will understand the amount of work it takes and how it is easy to under estimate the task.. I am yet to do the engine start up as I need to do the weights over the weekend. Then the final polish and application of the decals.. Call up Wayne Johns for a check and test, and if all goes to plan she will be taking to the air..

Though I would post a couple of pics of how the inside turned out.. Last time I posted I was getting over whelmed with the wiring side of things. Seemed like I would not get it all sorted.. Very happy now and can't wait to start her up..

Mardy 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

PICT0098s.JPG.541bba5c8d4498eac3d68d6bb2501721.JPG

PICT0095s.JPG.fb2c7d68a8396abd0dab4ff3484795fe.JPG

• Like 5

Well not all on my own however.. With the help of a few others like my Father (Guernsey) a good friend Mark, and my Brother in Law the Parts Maker (KJfab).For those that have undertaken a task like this will understand the amount of work it takes and how it is easy to under estimate the task.. I am yet to do the engine start up as I need to do the weights over the weekend. Then the final polish and application of the decals.. Call up Wayne Johns for a check and test, and if all goes to plan she will be taking to the air..

Though I would post a couple of pics of how the inside turned out.. Last time I posted I was getting over whelmed with the wiring side of things. Seemed like I would not get it all sorted.. Very happy now and can't wait to start her up..

Mardy 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

[ATTACH=full]18004[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]18005[/ATTACH]

Jeez mate, I'm impressed. Nice job!!

Don't forget we need photos of the 1st flight:yes:

Pud

Did anyone notice the 'Ejection Seat' switch near the top of the panel, now obviously the idea is ridiculous not to mention the safety aspect with a passenger departing the aircraft up through the wing and thereby damaging a perfectly good aeroplane, the 'truth' is that if a passenger for any reason wishes to terminate his flight, all they have to do is activate the switch which in turn releases their seat belt and opens the door, the pilot then pushes them out. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif Quite simple really.029_crazy.gif.9816c6ae32645165a9f09f734746de5f.gif

Alan. The serious family member.

• Like 2

I like the look of the joy stick. Could you fit the same to a Jab 170 instead of the double yoke?

Hi Compulsion. I am sure you could. It gives you more room, and thats important as my jab is very narrow against the 170. I fitted a trans button as well as mem channel change ad channel swap. I hope this will make for less work when flying.

thanks all for your comments. now comes the outside decals.. Thats the hard part....So many colours... So many shapes.. Going to weigh it this Weekend and then go for the sign off. Should be flying in the next week or so.. Whoooooo Hoooo.

Mardy

You'll never believe what his rego number is and I'm not going to tell you, so you'll just have to wait for the final photos.087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gif.Stirrer Alan.

:see no evil:The suspense is just too great.............................. ................... .............. .......... ........ ...... ..... .... ... .. .

:see no evil:The suspense is just too great.............................. ................... .............. .......... ........ ...... ..... .... ... .. .

I know because I'm dying to tell you but I'm sure that Mardy has his own ideas as to how he is going to break the news.

I think there may be an elephant involved. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

ALAN.

I know because I'm dying to tell you but I'm sure that Mardy has his own ideas as to how he is going to break the news.I think there may be an elephant involved. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

ALAN.

Watch the MTOW

!