Site Name...For the last time

Admin

IMPORTANT: What say you in the best name for this site (please read the thread first)  

108 members have voted

1. 1. IMPORTANT: What say you in the best name for this site (please read the thread first)

• Recreational Flying
    • Aircraft Pilots

Hi Guys,

Many of you have really hit the nail on the head and unlike the NSW vs. QLD debate THIS issue could really go either way, with so many valid points for and against. In my mind one of the guys previously did say it best when he said that he felt everything other than Professional Flying was "Recreational Flying" (with a professional approach!). I think this sums up my feelings, and I think it's great that while we are essentially flying for fun that we do always keep a professional approach to it.

Blue skies!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer "recreational flying" as the name "aircraft pilots" tends to create the idea that the site is specifically for pilots. There are many other people who are involved with, or interested in, aviation activities of a sporting or recreational nature who would like to feel part of this forum. John.

• Like 1

Recreational Flying works for passengers too!

I think you have made good point here RA, that may have been overlooked in this thread: the passenger is often not an aircraft pilot. "Rec Flying" takes care of both! 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

I guess with just 26% support, it's going to be good bye to Aircraft Pilots 073_bye.gif.391d1ddfcbfb3d5f69a5d3854c2b0a02.gif and welcome to Recreational Flying! 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif