hoping to get back in the saddle soon

*sigh* so its been 2 months since my last flight, just have not been able to line up the money/time/weather. Really want to get this process kicked back into gear, really hoped I'd be alot further along in the space of a year. Hey that rhymes!

So now it looks like money and time might be on my side, and I've recently found out that my FI is moving to Adelaide so i might be looking for another school. I posted a separate thread hoping to glean some recommendations for schools in the Sydney area, but got no replies (??)

Anyway, I'm excited to get back behind the stick, hoping I don't suddenly find that I have forgotten everything. I always love to read all the threads here about peoples' firsts (solo, plane, pax, nav, $100 burger) and hoping to be able to post some of my own some day soon.

That's all for now, hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I will if the weather holds out on Sunday!

adam

Well... i could tell it has been 2 months... wow can anyone say RUSTY! Anyway, it was good and hoping to increase my frequency going forward so I don't keep having to spend half a lesson just remembering where things are! Great weather on Sunday here in Sydney. Anyone else fly out of Bankstown this weekend?

Nice, keep at it. I recently got back into it after 16 months! Was surprised it wasn't as bad as I thought. Got a double lessson this weekend again working towards my BFR. Determined to keep it going this time. Enjoy!