Members of the Adelaide Soaring Club?

I have seen several references in various forums to the Adelaide Soaring Club at Gawler. I am wondering who are members besides myself and the few I already know. It would be nice to put a face to the "nom de plume"

I am a student pilot flying 7314 with Gary Williams. Was learning at Murray bridge but Gawler is more cost effective and a lot closer to home. had a great chat with Jab170 last weekend. Hopefully flying Friday weather permitting. Second Solo.

Names John.

• Like 1

I am a member.. I am easy to find..I am the guy who looks like he would bust into your house and take your stuff LOL. Often seen hanging around with the Microlight guys... Oh that's cos I have one of those trikes...

Mardy

• Like 1

Guernsey any chance of a look at the Morgan? Unfortunately I can't get to Gawler Saturday. I flew today and I will be at the field most of next Friday. I am free Sunday if you where going to be at the field. Don't want to be a nuisance.

I am a member.. I am easy to find..I am the guy who looks like he would bust into your house and take your stuff LOL. Often seen hanging around with the Microlight guys... Oh that's cos I have one of those trikes...Mardy

With the huge growth in tattoos and everybody wanting to look like a ganster or thug or bad-ass-bikie these days it will still be hard to pick you out. Having said that, two of my favorite sayings are "you cannot judge a book by its cover" and "there is often wisdom under a shabby cloak".

• Like 1

With the huge growth in tattoos and everybody wanting to look like a ganster or thug or bad-ass-bikie these days it will still be hard to pick you out. Having said that, two of my favorite sayings are "you cannot judge a book by its cover" and "there is often wisdom under a shabby cloak".

Thanks for that... We do have some really good people at Gawler, and over the past few years with all the changes (highway works) we have had to all come together to save our airfield. It has been the one time that no matter your financial profile, age or looks, each person formed an important part in our future..

I have found that those that have little or choose to be different are often the most interesting people to be around. They often inspire me to think differently and to look and value who I am and what I do.....Very deep really!

Anyway time to get my bits together for some fine tuning of my Jab tomorrow. Still waiting for the reg to arrive so I can give it it's first flight. Has been mailed but did not make it for this weekend,, Bugger!

Mardy

hope you dont put me in that category Kev ponytail and all haha!! I'm a nice guy its me bruvvas ya gotta look out for (only joking). I too am a ASC member.

John did you find out the bar times? shame I probably cant make it Sunday and have to take a rain check for the beer. Drop in when you see my hangar open.

I doubt you will be a nuisance.

Steve

Guernsey any chance of a look at the Morgan? Unfortunately I can't get to Gawler Saturday. I flew today and I will be at the field most of next Friday. I am free Sunday if you where going to be at the field. Don't want to be a nuisance.

I won't be at the airfield tomorrow or next weekend and during the week is out however I'm not sure if Kevin will be there tomorrow however HERM should be there according to his last post so send him a personal message as his new Jabiru is in our hangar at the moment which is just behind Herm's hangar so he has keys.

Alan.