Jabiru 170

Well after a very bizarre week of trying to buy 24-7314 Jabiru 170 only to have the sale withdrawn at the last minute I am pleased to say it has now gone ahead. I am the very proud owner of a Jabiru 170. Thank you to everyone that consoled me only 2 days ago. It all worked out in the end. 029_crazy.gif.9816c6ae32645165a9f09f734746de5f.gif077_smash_pc.gif.f5903d27a57d2bd4c7b9e20e21a3465c.gif

• Like 7

Fantastic news. Thing have all worked out for you. Looks like the Gawler Jabiru Squadren is starting to form. Go the Skylice!

I am really happy for you and expect to see you at the airfield in the morning armed with a can of polish and a bag of rags..LOL

Mardy

Formal polish rather than slang. Reminds me of the Joke. Competitor at olympic village. "Hello are you the pole vaulter"? reply.... No I'm austrian, but how did you know my name was walter.. Nev

• Like 4

You really need to get out Alan. Maybe you need to help polish my new airplane. LMAO

Since a lot of people will not be able to fly your aircraft this weekend why not organize a free breakfast and polish working bee, you could supply the Polish sausages.

Alan.

• Like 1

Since a lot of people will not be able to fly your aircraft this weekend why not organize a free breakfast and polish working bee, you could supply the Polish sausages.Alan.

Think a few might slip on past that. Lots of slipper characters at the club. What you really need to help you out is some really keep aircraft buffs. Thay a more likely to get a rag on the job and really make the job shine.... Enough enough ..... My brain is hurting... We could get into the oxymorons next...

Mardy

Now, owning a plane is not all bells and whistles. You worry about hangar rash, hail, gales, vandals and God knows what else. I think it's like having daughters - you start to feel you need to be hanging about protecting your treasure 24/7... Then again, I'm probably just being silly.