Hangar

Can anyone in South Australia help me? I need to find someone that builds aircraft hangars. 12mtrx12mtrx12foot.

Doors need to open to full 12mtr. I have bought an aircraft and have no hangar available at Gawler. To keep it in. There are new spaces for hangars available at Gawler. My problem is after buying the aircraft funds are limited. If someone knows of a hangar space at Murray Bridge I may have to consider moving. Thanks.

The cheapest would probably be the one we have the Morgan Sierra in (Directly behind Mardy (Herm).Cost a year ago erected $13,500.

See you tomorrow.

Alan Marriette.

Sounds like great value. What size? With or without slab? Doors or open? I'm interested as I will be looking for a hangar next year.

rgmwa

Sambec sheds do all sizes of sheds. they supply quailty sheds and offer from just supply to fully fitted and are based in murray bridge. I have asked them and they do hangers, it might be worth getting a quote from them

Can anyone in South Australia help me? I need to find someone that builds aircraft hangars. 12mtrx12mtrx12foot.Doors need to open to full 12mtr. I have bought an aircraft and have no hangar available at Gawler. To keep it in. There are new spaces for hangars available at Gawler. My problem is after buying the aircraft funds are limited. If someone knows of a hangar space at Murray Bridge I may have to consider moving. Thanks.

Buy a plane with fold up wings and tow on a trailer-Sonex, Hummelbird etc

Got one quote without concrete floor. 24k. I can't afford that.

Have you spoken to whatever his names... Jabiru SK guy at Gawler about the hangar his is moving out of? What about his new hangar,, is there a space in that one? I know you have put a notice on the board but going around and talking to people and visit them when you see hangar doors open is your best bet... Often people will give spaces to people they know rather than call Someone from a notice they know nothing about.... You need to walk and talk... I will ask a few people I know for you as we'll.... You need to stay at Gawler as all the good people hang out thier..... And some other types as well LOL

Plenty of new hangars at Aldinga but that's probably too far from you. Murray bridge has new ones as well so you might be able to share. Also look at Callington. Nice quite field and I understand new hangars going up there.