Just passed my GST in the UK

Nutnudger

Hi there all I just yesterday (12-Sept) passed my GST in France I was there finishing off my training (to the UK NPPL syllabus) I will very shortly be moving to Perth so will need to retest on arrival I guess event tho I have not yet looked into it, you have a very nice site here.

Mark

Welcome nutnudger - love that moniker!!!

Welcome also to Perth where I live. This is a great city with magnificent weather most of the time.

Despite what some cretins:duck for cover: from the East say, Perth and WA in general are great places to live.

Pud

• Like 1

Hi there all I just yesterday (12-Sept) passed my GST in France I was there finishing off my training (to the UK NPPL syllabus) I will very shortly be moving to Perth so will need to retest on arrival I guess event tho I have not yet looked into it, you have a very nice site here.Mark

don't they call it VAT over there?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, my wife is from Perth, Rolyestone we have two kids (Finlay 5, Patrick 2) we have spent a lot of time in Perth over the years, I have been offered a job with GE in the Perth office they want me to fly out on the 15th-Oct, I am trying to delay this a little to give us more time to get things here in the UK sorted, but it looks like we will be with you all soon