Site Update

Admin

Hi All

As you know we have an account Upgrade from a standard user to a "First Class Member". This account Upgrade provides those that wish to, have extra features plus a Gold User Name to indicate to others that they are supporting this site and what it offers everyone. This First Class Member Upgrade is given for a 12 month period to anyone that supports the site by donating $50 (or more) towards the site costs and upkeep and to which we are so very grateful for.

One problem we have had with the First Class Member Upgrade is that unlike the old software that we use to use, this software doesn't send out any type of reminder that the First Class Membership is coming to a close. An "addon" has now been added to the site for an email to be sent out 3 days prior to the expiry of the First Class Membership status.

So to the current First Class Members, to whom we owe so much to by their assistance towards keeping this site "alive", please note this change and again I say thanks for your support.

Hi Ian, thanks for your post above. I now know why I dont appear any longer as a "first class member". I was unaware (didn't read the fine print) that the donation was for 12 months only. I will now rectify this again. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

• Like 1