Has anyone had problems with Jabiru 2.2 rear seals leaking

Herm

If you are going to quote known facts I would like to know where you are geting them. They certainly havn't shown up on my computer. maybe the problem is that I am not psychic

Its a great looking plane and like all kit builders you have to iron out the niggles when they are first built, it gives you a greater appreciation for the builders of any plane, kit built or factory.

Brian

• Like 1

If you are going to quote known facts I would like to know where you are geting them. They certainly havn't shown up on my computer. maybe the problem is that I am not psychic

the known fact comes from the fact i signed the preflight inspection

Mick

Thanks Mardy. It's just that I'm finishing off an 'old' Jabiru project too - a couple of years younger than yours I think. Looking forward to getting it going. Yours is looking very nice. Did you do the paint prep and painting yourself? Laurie

Thanks Mardy. It's just that I'm finishing off an 'old' Jabiru project too - a couple of years younger than yours I think. Looking forward to getting it going. Yours is looking very nice. Did you do the paint prep and painting yourself? Laurie

Hi Laurie. No the fuse was all painted when I purchase it. Just needed to cut and polish it and paint all the trims and covers. The hard part was fitting the decals. I wanted to save money by getting the made and fitting the myself (tricky) it too a whole day.. I get my plane back today as I will get the engine details this weekend. I can tell you that the kit was purchased in 1998 and was kit number 219

Mardy