NatFly 2013 Trade Site Plan

Admin

Hi All

Here is the Trade Site Display Plan for NatFly 2013.

Recreational Flying has booked 2 sites...numbers 63 and 28. It is planned that Site # 63, having power to it, will be for Recreational Flying Members to charge their mobile Phones, store any loose belongings, meet up with each other, have a coffee and the traditional Recreational Flying Hot Cross Buns (registered site users only) and and and, possibly even Corrine there in a closed section of the tent providing Beauty Therapy (manicures, pedicures, small waxing like eye brows etc, nails etc) for all the ladies whilst their better halves are out looking at aircraft and visiting Site # 28 for ALL their Pilot Supplies.

Remember...please support Recreational Flying as this site supports YOU.

NatFly.jpg.2a177c812378a8c654ae351e80d71922.jpg

Hiya Ian...looks fantastic...in theory! What has the RAA done since last years debacle when bugger all trade exhibitors actually showed up? I for one wont be wasting my time and dollars going this year after the last hash. Correct me if im wrong but I believe Mr Runciman stood up at the meeting and stated it was a poor turn out and there would be a full investigation in to why some paid and didnt show and the poor attendance. Has anyone seen the results of the investigation?

Im off to Classic Fighters in Omaka!...More bang for my buck, bring it on!

Scotty 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

OH NO...Lachlan is going to miss playing with Jack...I think with there being an RAAus meeting there this year it might get a bit more attendance than last year...I didn't hear any feedback on what the investigation, if any, brought out.

Have a great time in the land of the long white cloud Mate and please bring back many photos

Hi Ian,Close enough so they can keep an eye on you, eh?

Now surely they will have power in the RAAus tent - and the lead must go right by yours.

Will the tent be the same size as the one you had last year?

Yes it will at this stage