Site Update - Aviation News

Admin

We have just added The Australian Transport Safety Bureau as a new source of Aviation News in the Recreational Flying News Section. Whilst we may from time to time find the odd news item on non aviation areas like Railway etc from the ATSB, we will endeavour to remove these items as and when they may find their way into the News Section.

Another update to the Recreational Flying News Section is the fine tuning of News Items from Flight Global. Hopefully this will see more interesting news items coming in from them.

There is some other work being done in the upcoming complete site update to do with the News Section however these couple of small changes should wet the appetite on what is soon to come...hope you will start to find the Recreational Flying News Section a far more valuable component in your use of the site.

The ATSB also investigates Rail & Marine accidents. ( just posted this for general information for peeps who thought that they only dealt with aviation).

Thanks Dazza, yes which as I said:

"Whilst we may from time to time find the odd news item on non aviation areas like Railway etc from the ATSB, we will endeavour to remove these items as and when they may find their way into the News Section." so as we go through the News Items any that may be relating to these non-aviation areas will be removed.

I will also be cleaning up many of the existing areas of news like Google etc plus be adding some more so this Site Update notification is just an advisory to all members that I am working on improving the entire Aviation News area of the site