NSW Proxy anyone?

ayavner

Hi all,

No way am I going to be able to get to the Member's meeting, however I don't want to go uncounted if I can help it. Is anyone volunteering to proxy, and if so can I add my name to your list?

Thanks a ton, PM me.

cheers

adam

Hi Everyone,

Due to a lot of requests by RA-Aus members in my local area I have decided to bite the bullet and attend the RA-Aus General Meeting at Queanbeyan on the 9th February.

I have had a number of people who trust my judgement request that I act as their proxy at the meeting.

I am happy to accept any proxies from members of this site who have not as yet made up their mind as to who should hold their proxy vote.

If you would like me to hold your proxy vote you need to complete it and Email it to me before Friday.

My details are:

Email

[email protected]

Details of proxy Holder: John Gardon

PO Box 154

Wardell NSW 2477

Member #5334

You also need to select whether you wish me to vote in a particular way on each question; or how I see fit, if you trust my judgement.

In addition to sending it to me, you need to send it to

[email protected]

by 09:30 on Friday or I suspect that it will be judged invalid.

Regards,

John Gardon

Hello John

John G said:

Hi Everyone,

Due to a lot of requests by RA-Aus members in my local area I have decided to bite the bullet and attend the RA-Aus General Meeting at Queanbeyan on the 9th February.

I have had a number of people who trust my judgement request that I act as their proxy at the meeting.

I am happy to accept any proxies from members of this site who have not as yet made up their mind as to who should hold their proxy vote.

If you would like me to hold your proxy vote you need to complete it and Email it to me before Friday.

My details are:

Email

[email protected]

Details of proxy Holder: John Gardon

PO Box 154

Wardell NSW 2477

Member #5334

You also need to select whether you wish me to vote in a particular way on each question; or how I see fit, if you trust my judgement.

In addition to sending it to me, you need to send it to

[email protected]

by 09:30 on Friday or I suspect that it will be judged invalid.

Regards,

John Gardon

I have great respect for your professional skills, John and think highly of you as a person. but I would like to know what your take is in regard to current issues such as:

1. The failure of an audit on four successive occasions

2. The failure to comply with requirements under the Act to provide and publish all of the financial materials in time for the AGM (I note the 6 monthly update hasn't been published, either)

3. The reappointment of Mr Runciman to the Board as President event hour he also resigned as NQ rep

4. The granting of type certificates to various LSA aircraft that allegedly do not meet the requirements and are now also grounded and unregistrable other than as experimental

5. The alleged refusal by the person claiming to be President to release information equally to all Board members

6. The apparent blatant use of RAAus funds to pay for a political mail out designed to attract proxies to Board members and maintain their security of tenure

Just to mention a few.

Kaz