Easter Fly In at Starke field Woodstock (Townsville)

corvairkr

Hi All,

Have you got plans for Easter weekend?? Or you just didn't want to travel too far or maybe you do??

How about you come on over to Starke Field at Woodstock (Townsville). There is plenty of room to camp under wing, tents etc.. and shower/toilet facilities are available.

No need to worry about dinner on Saturday night the snags will be on the BBQ and then Sunday morning the bacon will be sizzling.

It will be great to meet new people and maybe some of you will get to see some familiar faces that you haven't seen for awhile.

So what do you say?? Come on... See you then 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

For more information or if you are planning on attending please contact Steve O'Donnell at [email protected]

Starke Field runway 33 - 15 800 mtrs long

Jason

Thinking about it. Weather doesn't look good for getting to Natfly from SQ so might head north instead. I did my basic training at Starke Field with Pat McGrath about 12 years ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Maj Millard

What are you talking about John ??........I ate lots of snags Saturday night, washed them down with quality sociable scotch, and still made it to Sunday mornings' breakfast looking reasonably presentable....ahhh I don't recall seeing you there ??...Hats off to the Starke Field crew by the way,who put on a great show, with excellent catering...........Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

!

What are you talking about John ??........I ate lots of snags Saturday night, washed them down with quality sociable scotch, and still made it to Sunday mornings' breakfast looking reasonably presentable....ahhh I don't recall seeing you there ??...Hats off to the Starke Field crew by the way,who put on a great show, with excellent catering...........Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

Yes was a good week end I be there again. Thank you Starke field crew. Alsome job .. :-)