Video: Esk-Kingaroy-Gympie - Skyranger Nynja

cscotthendry

On top of clouds too, you daredevil! 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Howard: Daredevil? No way. It was about 2/8ths out by Kingaroy and when they started to condense closer to the coast, I ducked down a hole real quick. In fact the hole, and the ducking through is in the video.

Guest Howard Hughes
Howard: Daredevil? No way. It was about 2/8ths out by Kingaroy and when they started to condense closer to the coast, I ducked down a hole real quick. In fact the hole, and the ducking through is in the video.

T'was tonge in cheek! I was geting in before anyone else!022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

T'was tonge in cheek! I was geting in before anyone else!022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Sorry, but there are people who jump on comments like that on these forums.

Very well done, nice three pointers also. 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif

Nah, not my doing. I just point Kitty Hawk at the runway and she finds her own way there.

Linda: Thanks again...

• Like 1

I used that same song once. YouTube made me do an online copyright education course before I could do anything on there again.Haven't posted a video since.

Great scenery. Lovely part of the country.

Slarti:

Maybe it's time to have another go. I've been finding that I don't get pinged for doing it now. I think the artists and recording companies have woken up to the idea that this kind of use creates sales rather than hurts them. I recently bought a Tommy Emmanuel CD and in the "thanks to..." He says "God bless the YouTube'ers. You know who you are". I took that as an implicit blessing to use some (not all) of his music in the way I do. In any case, I always credit the artist in my videos and I always acknowledge their copyright (there's a button for that). So far I haven't had any copyright complaints on my channel, but my videos are blocked in some countries like Germany.