New Groppo LSA - Looks really interesting

Wouldn't even dream about it until the whole sorry mess surrounding LSA's in particular, and rego renewals in general has been resolved.

There are by now a number of members who must be wondering if they have a very expensive ornament rather than a fly able aircraft. It's time the Executive came clean on what is happening, why it is happening and who is likely to be affected.

Kaz

• Agree 2

Wouldn't even dream about it until the whole sorry mess surrounding LSA's in particular, and rego renewals in general has been resolved.There are by now a number of members who must be wondering if they have a very expensive ornament rather than a fly able aircraft. It's time the Executive came clean on what is happening, why it is happening and who is likely to be affected.

Kaz

Kaz,

David Llwellyn explains the problem regrading Ultralights registered under European Type Certificates such as Sting, Pipistrel and CTLS pretty ugly really. He goes into quite a lot of detail following my questions. David's credentials are well known and credible. He only touches on LSA which is a Pandora's box of its own, but the picture becomes clearer as we had expected.

See the thread at this link http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/problems.63598/

Its not mentioned in the video but Im guessing thats a belly pod for storage ?

I believe that is a neat method of producing more aircraft.......that aircraft is 'Pregnant'. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Alan.

• Haha 1

Wouldn't even dream about it until the whole sorry mess surrounding LSA's in particular, and rego renewals in general has been resolved.There are by now a number of members who must be wondering if they have a very expensive ornament rather than a fly able aircraft. It's time the Executive came clean on what is happening, why it is happening and who is likely to be affected.

Kaz

Unfortunately - Im caught up in that sorry mess. ! Only owned my own aircraft for a month lol.. Oh well.. it will sort itself out.

What is the issue GeForce?

I needed to go do some hours in the clostest aircraft I could find to my Highlander and a lightwing 912 is about the closest. There is one at the Oaks at Sydney flying school but RAA have pulled his rego due to all the issues... So.. I cant complete my RAA and the hightlander is in Vic and I need to get it up here but have found a work around.. My wife is just weeks away from giving birth to our first child ( a little co pilot baby boy ) and I dont want to leave her so... Just annoying timing but it may work in my favor as our Hanger is almost complete so all good ! Think I might of taken on 3 major projects at once lol...

• Like 1

You after a ferry flight up there, my sister lives near Camden I'd be happy to run it up and see my family for a day

Thanks for the offer but I think we have provided the builder with a solution that works.

• Like 1

I needed to go do some hours in the clostest aircraft I could find to my Highlander and a lightwing 912 is about the closest. There is one at the Oaks at Sydney flying school but RAA have pulled his rego due to all the issues... So.. I cant complete my RAA and the hightlander is in Vic and I need to get it up here but have found a work around.. My wife is just weeks away from giving birth to our first child ( a little co pilot baby boy ) and I dont want to leave her so... Just annoying timing but it may work in my favor as our Hanger is almost complete so all good ! Think I might of taken on 3 major projects at once lol...

I think there a Skyfox on line at Temora, if its not to far, time in a CA22 will put you in good stead to fly the highlander ,there is also a school in northen Victoria that has a Skyfox online as well.

Cheers Matty