Some Jabbie formation flying into Wentworth flyin

Thirsty

Hi Tony,Pat (above) and I were hoping to fly out tomoz for bbq (Pat from Aldinga ,me from home) but with rain forcast and a now forcast 17knts stherly on the ground pretty sure won't make it 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif..I would have a fight landing here with a 17kt 90 deg x-wind factor...

Also agree with Pat,any chance of a heads up when theres some lil flights going on.I would love to join in ,if doable..012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Anyway love the formation flying..hope to catch up very soon..

Hey guys this was a privately organised safari to the wentworth flyin. I assume the flyin was advertised in the magazine but as I was invited on the safari that was the only notification I can recall.

Btw, the two pilots doing the formation flying both hold formation flying endorsements, please don't try it at home :)

• Like 2

Was that the Sunraysia Queens birthday flyin? Great video. I wonder if people on a weekend can drop into Wentworth for a coffee and a chat (like they can at Gawler). Only two hours in the Jab from where I am. I noticed that the J160 in flight is almost, but not quite as pretty as my J170 in flight. 010_chuffed.gif.c2575b31dcd1e7cce10574d86ccb2d9d.gif

Not sure what it was called. You can definately drop in there, they have a really nice clubroom with coffee and tea facilities and Avgas if you call ahead. Loxton is another very nice spot to go if you are looking for alternatives.

• Agree 1