Rego renewal today

The crew at RAA must be working very hard to get this process back on track. My rego ran out at midnight on 12th and I received an email advice of renewed registration on the 13th. Got to be happy with that. How is everyone else fairing?

Lucky bugger!!!!

rego renewal sent 11th May, with stacks of photos of rego numbers, new cockpit labels etc

Rego expired 4th June

2 phone calls to RAA

no info available atm

Although I was just told that there is a new dedicated person who will grab the aircraft file, and ring you back.

Still waiting for mine, ran out 29 may. They have everything, although they said they couldn't read my photos, after re sending the a couple of times the became readable. Maybe it is the paperwork they seem to have lost, although wayne said it was no problem. At least I have plenty to do and can fly with somebody else.

My certificate arrived yesterday (13th). Rego was due on the 20th (next Thursday). Took about 2 weeks from the first email telling me what info I needed to provide. I suspect my file may have been in good order due to the transfer that was completed in Feb. That took 4 months but didn't prevent me from flying. Couldn't be happier. Clearly some renewals are going through smoothly.